FEIF is bringing people together in their passion for the Icelandic horse.
- We want to connect Icelandic horse culture, riding, lifestyle, enjoyment and passion.
- We want to focus on horse welfare.
- We want to provide pro-active service and knowledge.
- We want to continuously improve and unify standards.
- We want to promote the pure-bred Icelandic horse throughout the world.
- We want to improve recognition of the Icelandic horse.
- To put the welfare of the horse first in everything we do.
- To organise large scale events, giving people an opportunity to enjoy Icelandic horse culture, riding and life style and to support and develop standards.
- To define the aspects of the Icelandic horse culture and promote them.
- To maintain the purity and quality of the breed.
- To develop and maintain a sole register for the Icelandic horse.
- To show respect towards the environment.
- To establish and continuously improve comparable standards for education.
- To find and improve international sponsoring in cooperation with our member associations.
- To support member and aspiring member associations to develop their infrastructure as the basis for growth.
- To maintain and improve internal and external communication.
- To establish and improve internal FEIF administration and standard PR documents.